Ultimate Kiwi BBQ Pack- Terms & Conditions
FIRSTLIGHT FOODS LTD. PROMOTION AND/OR COMPETITION RULES
WIN an Ultimate Kiwi BBQ Pack Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
- 1 Ultimate Kiwi BBQ Box
- 1 Dreamsfarm BBQ Grill Tools Set
- 1 First Light Apron
- 1 First Light Chiller bag
The ‘Promoter’ is First Light Foods NZ Ltd.
The ‘Competition’ is “Win an Ultimate Kiwi BBQ Pack”
The ‘Prize’ is 1 Ultimate Kiwi BBQ Box, 1 Dreamsfarm BBQ Grill Tools Set, 1 First Light Apron,1 First Light Chiller bag.
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
- Employees, suppliers, members and their immediate families of First Light Foods NZ Ltd.
- ‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
- Eligibility: Entry is free and open to all residents of New Zealand, over 18 years of age. Entry is limited to 1 entry per person.
- No purchase necessary: Proof of purchase is not required to enter the Competition.
- Database sign up: Upon entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge they are opting-in to the ‘Eat Better Meat’ database and consenting to receive email marketing communications including offers and promotions from First Light Foods. You can at any time unsubscribe from these communications in the link within the emails.
- Entry Submission: All entries for the competition must be submitted via the online registration form on the First Light web page. All correct entries will be entered into the draw. No responsibility is taken for late or misdirected entries.
- Competition dates: The Competition opens at 7pm NZT, Wednesday 12th October 2022 and closes at 11.59pm NZT Sunday 30th October 2022. Prize will be drawn at 9am Monday 31st October 2022.
- Exclusion from Competition: First Light Foods reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds. First Light Foods reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who First Light Foods decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Publicity: By participating, entrants grant First Light Foods exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the promotion’s completion.
WINNING THE PRIZE
- Eligibility: Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’). One (1) winner will be awarded the prize.
- Selecting the Winner: The Winner will be drawn randomly by the Promoter, who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’), on 9am NZT Monday 31st October. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Notification of Winner: The Winner will be notified by email. Every endeavour will be made to contact the Winner using the email address or phone number provided on the entry form. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (i.e. when the Winner has not responded after 3 working days), the Judge will select another Winner.
- Non- transferrable Prize: The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of greater or equal value.
- Identification: Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
- Risk: The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies First Light Foods NZ, in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
- Delivery: The prize will be delivered by New Zealand Couriers. If the winner has a rural address, the prize will be sent to the nearest NZ Courier agent for collection.
FIRST LIGHT FOODS RESPONSIBILITY
- First Light Foods reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Competition at any stage, for any reason.
- First Light Foods takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, Force Majeure or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, First Light Foods will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Competition entry or winning the prize.
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside First Light Foods’ control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, First Light Foods has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited. The decisions of First Light Foods are final and binding in all matters.