Delivery...what you need to know
COURIER AGENT: Your order will be shipped via New Zealand Couriers. We will send you a tracking number with an online link so you can track it from depot to doorstep.
RURAL DELIVERIES: Unfortunately, as our products are perishable, we are unable to deliver 'door to door' to addresses that are considered rural/non-urban by NZ Couriers. For our rural customers, we will send your order to your closest NZ Couriers agent or depot for collection.
- Don't know if your address is classed as rural/non-urban? Check your address with New Zealand Couriers HERE
- If you have a rural address, you can check your nearest NZ Courier collection agent or depot HERE
OPTIONS FOR RURAL ADDRESS DELIVERIES:
- Order with your usual address and the team will be in touch to confirm your nearest NZ Couriers collection agent or depot
- Add a note to your order letting us know your preferred NZ Couriers collection agent or depot (check HERE)
- Order using an alternative non-rural address if this is an option
CHARGES: We charge a flat rate of $9.50 to all New Zealand addresses, and delivery over $200 is free.
TIMING: We aim to get your delivery to you within 2-3 working days. If there are any delays we'll be in touch via email.
PACKAGING: Your order is packed in a silver chilltainer with frozen icepacks and is temperature tested to stay cool for at least 24 hours.